WHO Can Help You Report Child Sexual Abuse?

Who can you be sure is a victim of child sexual abuse? The answer is pretty much anybody who has been sexually abused. If you are in the medical field, chances are you know people who have experienced some form of sexual abuse or have children who have been abused. You may be asked questions about what type of abuse they have experienced and where it happened.


Sexual abuse is an act of violence or a lack of consent to intimacy between adults. The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized international agency of the United Nations dedicated to global public health.


The WHO Constitution, which defines the governing philosophy and structure of the organization, states that its main goal is "to achieve by all people the maximum potential for a healthy life." He also recognizes that sexual assault is unacceptable in any form. As an international body, WHO is obliged to implement the provisions of its constitution in its programs and activities. In this regard, it is important to define the term “sexual violence”.


Sexual assault is defined as any act of a sexual nature or refusal to consent to sexual activity committed with the intent to offend or humiliate a person. The term "sexual activity" does not include non-sexual activities. Sexual assault is an act of sexual penetration that occurs without a person’s consent. Sexual assault is an act of penetration without consent associated with sexual harassment. In some countries, the term "sex without consent" is used to refer to sexual intercourse. However, in all countries, the term "sexual assault" is the accepted medical term for any kind of sex without consent.


WHO believes that anyone who is sexually assaulted should report the incident to the authorities. This includes all witnesses to the event. Reporting an incident is important as it prevents other children from being harassed. If you believe that someone has been the victim of child sexual abuse, you should take steps to ensure that your rights are protected.



The best way to protect your rights is to report child sexual abuse in person, by a certified health care provider, such as a doctor, nurse, school nurse or legal advisor. If you are unsure about what action to take, you may want to talk to a counselor at your local abuse or rape crisis center. For example, there are domestic abuse or rape crisis centers in many cities around the world.


You may have medical professionals that can help you in the process. Your local law enforcement agency may have a rape attorney who can explain the process of reporting a sexual crime. The Internet is also a good source of information if you are unsure about how to proceed. In most countries, the laws regarding rape, assault or other sexual offenses are pretty well developed.


If you are worried about the effects of child sexual abuse on your children, do not hesitate to go see a licensed mental health professional, such as a psychologist, therapist or social worker. They may be able to give you tips on ways to encourage your children to overcome their fears and overcome the trauma of an abusive situation. You might be able to get referrals to local child welfare services as well.


Your local law enforcement agency may be able to provide resources on reporting child sexual abuse and protecting your children. Be sure to check with them before contacting any non-emergency law enforcement authorities.


There are also online resources you can turn to when you are worried about child sexual abuse. You can read articles, learn about organizations, support groups, and get advice from counselors who are familiar with child abuse and rape laws.


WHO can help you report sexual abuse? If you feel you need help, take steps to ensure your safety, and your family’s safety by going to your local law enforcement agency or the police.

Stacy Andrews

Editor of this healthy blog. Name specialize on writing different interesting health articles, such as psychology, medicine, etc.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *